Take a trip with us into the world of waterproof wooden watches. Find out our favorite, it will impress.
- Waterproof Wooden Watches! It's Finally Happening.
- How to Protect Your Watch's Crystal from Scratches
- 5 Insider Secrets For Better Online Shopping Decisions
- The Best Forums and Facebook Groups For Watch Lovers
- Eco Products In Fashion
- Save The EPA (infographic Included)
- 5 Men's Office Wardrobe Hacks On A Shoestring Budget
Posted by Jamie on 2/23/2018
Posted by Stella on 2/19/2018
It's frustrating when you buy a new wristwatch, only to discover an unsightly scratch embedded into the crystal. Perhaps you accidentally bumped it into a wall, or maybe your son or daughter got a hold of it when you weren't looking. Regardless, crystal scratches do occur, but you can often prevent them by following some simple steps.